What does off page SEO includes
Off page SEO is also known as off site SEO actually it refers to actions taken outside of your own website to improve your rankings in SERPs. Off page SEO includes many important factors which plays an important role in ranking of your website
Improving search engines and EAT(expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness) of a site includes optimizing for off-site ranking. This is accomplished by other reputable websites, pages and blogs on the Internet by promoting your website on them to increase the popularity and trust for your content or website
Why is Off-site SEO important?
Search engines algorithm keeps on changing with time but the trustworthiness, relevance and authoritativeness of the site always helps the website or page to rank good on search engine results page (SERPs) in any situation
Off-site SEO carries about 50% of the weightage of the factors used by Google search engine to rank websites. So it makes off-site SEO a very important SEO process
OFF-page SEO and backlinks
Backlinks are the most important thing while doing OFF-page SEO. Search engine finds website with valuable backlinks a better website to rank on top as comparing to other normal websites or websites using less backlinks
There are usually three types of links i.e. natural links, manual build links and self-created links
1. Natural linksnatural links are the links put by the owner of the page or website. For example, the owner of the page is recommending their favorite product or something else by giving a direct link to a post on the product's website or page.
2. Manually built linksits the process building links manually like asking influencers or other page owners to share your content or links on their page to get customers to your website
3. Self created linksit's a professional or practical process it's done by adding backlinks to a blog , forum or a press release with optimized anchor text.
There are many signals that contributes to SEO to make it even more better and productive are :
● The anchor text used in the linking site
● The trustworthiness of the linking site
● The popularity of the linking site
● Number of other links on the linking page
● Authoritativeness of the linking site
4. Off site SEO without linkAny activity that helps to improve the ranking of your website on the search engine result pages(SERPs) or occurs outside of your website is considered as offsite SEO like - ● Social media marketing
● Influencer marketing
● Brand mentions
The main role is to promote your website by reference or recommendation by other sites, blogs or any place on the internet so it's all a part of non-link off site SEO or off site SEO without links
Reference or sharing of the contents is totally based on human behavior, it really matters that they like your content and quality so that they like to share it.
It improves the organic growth or ranking of your website. High quality attracts more and more people and also becomes a reason for mouth publicity as well.